The easiest eggless milkless butterless chocolate cake
I know what you are thinking…how will it taste a cake without all the ingredients that give
Try it and let us know!
- 1 cup and half of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of unsugared cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoon of light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, soda, salt and sugar. Stir well. Add oil, water and vanilla and mix until you get a smooth cream.
- Bake for 30 minutes and it’s done!!
Decorate the cake with fruit or cream or enjoy it the way it it with a warm cup of tea!